ray Properties, Incorporated was established on July 30, 2003 and obtained a dual building contractor's license for commercial and residential construction on October 9, 2003.
Our President has over 20 years of experience in Commercial and Residential Real Estate Development and General Contracting.
Listed below are some of his accomplishments:
- Managed the real estate development and construction of 29 new McDonald’s restaurants in AZ, NV, and UT with a combined value of over $40,000,000
- Managed the construction of 18 Walgreen’s drug stores in AZ, CA, and TX with a combined value of over $30,000,000
- Obtained a Bachelor of Science, in the fall of 1995 specializing in Construction Management from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Obtained an Associate of Science, in the spring of 1995 specializing in Construction Technology from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Awarded Will-Grundy Counties Home Builders and Associates 1994 Competitive Scholarship
- Awarded the Young Builders Council’s 1995 & 1996 Scott Brown Memorial Scholarships
- Volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity & Make-A-Difference Foundation
- Member of the National Association of Home Builders Central Arizona Chapter
- Awarded 2007 MAME Custom Home of the Year Finalist by the Home Builders Association of Central Arizona